[Successful] Sierra E6330 action reporting

donaldant

I tried copy kexts again, but repair permission got errors:

rebuilding //System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2ControllerR6.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IOAHCISerialATAPI_Injector.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/DisableTurboBoostBattery.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext ACPIBatteryManager.kext

KernelCache ID: BDAA29987DBE81F7D4AE03CEF11F5432

File at path '/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel' changed, cannot be used

Child process /usr/sbin/kextcache[662] exited with status 77.

Error 107 rebuilding /System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I don't see either AppleHDA_IDT.kext or AppleHDA_IDT92HD93.kext on this output above. Make sure it's either in /L/E or /S/L/E 

rerun the commands again until no error occur. Make sure you see either kext on the output.

if not, reboot and try commands again.

• Moderators

So what happens when you just close the LID?

Did you give a minute for it to sleep?

Does the LCD goes off when you close the LID?

Do you have an external monitor connected when you close the LCD?

Note: System won't sleep when external monitor is attached, it'll just switch to external monitor as the primary.

• Moderators

you don't have brightness control working.

Did you replace your bootpack with the one I linked?

I don't see AppleBacklightInjector.kext in the output when you ran the permission fix and rebuild cache commands.

I did use the boot pack form your original post(there are 4 different version of general EFI, tried all) and E6330 files with low resolution config, but after boot , the screen was blank.

So I tried the EFI folder of post #19 in this thread from anhgiang, it works.

The AppleBacklightInjector.kext is in the place, but no matter how many time I tried, Permission fix script won't generate error about AppleBacklightInjector.kext.