macOS Sierra on Asus N73SV Clover bootloader Legacy

gajaciosif

post-46911-0-37841200-1487241852_thumb.png

macOS Sierra seems to run quite well on these notebook, with Clover botloader, and also with Cameleon. All seems to work well except USB 3, and Nvidia 540M. I opened this topic, in the hopes that those, with same laptop (hardware)  as mine or like to give their opinion about this build here, about a potential fuctionalitate and rectifications.

I forgot to mention that webcam its upside-down!

EFI Asus N73SV 2017.zip

I will give an update too, i have installed MacOS, with your efi, and it is working, booting without usb, etc..
And i wil confirm that usb 3.0 works, the only thing there not is working, is the Nvidia gpu!

I have been running it the last few weeks, and the only problem i have found, is it cant wake up some times when it goes to sleep...

Is it possible you can upload the Power management kext?

Hi! my usb 3 and not working and the camera it's upside down. also having some issues with sleep,it doesn't sleep correctly,it's wake up immediately from sleep.

Don't expect nvidia 540m to work,it well not gonna work,cause optimus isen,t suported by apple.

I don't use nullcpupowermanagement kext,  i have just ssdt files for power management, but you can download that kext from any hackintosh source.

If you manage with usb 3 or sleep, or webcam to make it work, please let me now how you managed to work.