Dell e6330 no Mac-PC support

EmanuelOverflow

Hi,

I bought a latitude e6330. I previously installed Mac OS X Sierra on a custom desktop pc, but now it is not working anymore (current overload). I'm trying to follow steps in various posts to find a solution for my laptop, but I noticed that most of the topics use a Mac system to create bootable usb. I'm in a situation where I cannot access a Mac-PC. Anyone can suggest me an alternative method to install it on my laptop?

I have a usb pen with sierra on it created using unifail (it was created for my desktop pc, but with generic parameters). When I try to boot from it a prohibited sign appears on monitors at 60% of progress bar, I read that this problem is shown because USB device is lost during loading. I'm only able to access my old mac using my SSD on SATA port and clover, but after I logged in, no usb work, no laptop keyboard and touchpad work so I cannot change Clover parameter and apply patch packages that are on forum.

Thanks in advances to everyone.

• Administrators

No support for such tools here... You can Google for ways to create a OS X USB installer from Windows.

I've never tried it myself but I believe there are a few ways. You'll find examples at InsanelyMac. Ex: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/288795-guide-creating-os-x-usb-installer-using-a-windows-pc-only/?do=findComment&comment=2012539

The alternative you may consider is to use a virtual machine. You'll find video tutos on YouTube. Ex: