Best way to remove Hackintosh and Clover Dual Boot

sahilsaid

Hello All,

Currently I have this setup.

Bootloader: Clover EFI

I used El Capitan for few months alongside windows 10 installation with Clover bootloader. Everything is working fine but I don't need OSX anymore and I was looking for an instruction to safely remove the Hackintosh (El Capitan) and Clover boot loader. 

I would like to keep the windows 10 installation intact. It would be appreciated if someone can please suggest a best method. 

Upon doing some research I found people suggesting to remove Clover folder/drive from OSX and remove OSX partition but I am not 100% sure that this is the proven method. My drive's setup screenshot is attached.

post-53323-0-44881500-1488741210_thumb.png

• Administrators

It's not really a Hackintosh matter. Just remove the partitions from Windows, using the DiskManager tool. You'll then be able to reformat the recovered disk space to NTFS or even extend your windows partition if it's the 1st one on disk (I mean before the OS X partition). Once you remove the EFI partition, you'll probably find you'll have to re-instate your MBR, so be ready to boot from your Windows installation media to repair this.

• Moderators

You could just mount the EFI partition from OSX. Delete the Boot and Clover folder and then reboot. It should boot to Windows. You can the delete the OS X partition from Windows disk manager.

• Like 1