Dell latitude e6420 wifi problem

Ami

No, I didn't try other slots. Wlan. Where the card was installed originally. Three cards I've installed in this same slot one by one - two different dw1510 and ar5b195. Wwan is empty. What is your purpose? do you this I could try to install dw into the wwan slot? And it will works like never has happened before?

Hey guys,  sorry to revive an old thread.  I too have a wifi issue after upgrading from El Capitan to Sierra.  Dell Latitude e6420 with two wifi cards installed. BCM4311 and BCM43224, with El Capitan installed using Clover loader, everything was working great. After upgrading to Sierra (10.12.6) from the app store only the wifi seems to be broken.  I tried using the kext io80211family kext from El Capitan and nothing. my wifi icon shows no hardware installed!  DCPIManager picks it up in the PCI list but doesn't show any kexts loaded for ether one. also I did notice it rather bizarre that when launching activity manager, it immediately crashes, but that may not be revenant to this issue.  any idea what I did wrong or didn't do to get at least one of the cards working?

Thanks in advance.