wifi+Bluetooth combo bcm94352 in mini-PCIe adapter board

mikevinci

Good morning,

I am trying to run a combo card New Broadcom BCM94352HMB, on a Gigabyte P55a-UD4 motherboard.

For this I am using a card for Half Mini PCIE model FV101 brand Fenvi.

I have managed to run the wifi, but the bluetooth I can not. For the wifi I used the following patched:

<Dict>
<Key> Comment </ key>
<String> AirPortBrcm4360 - fcvo </ string>
<Key> Disabled </ key>
<False />
<Key> Find </ key>
<Data> gflSqgAAdSk = </ data>
<Key> Name </ key>
<String> AirPortBrcm4360 </ string>
<Key> Replace </ key>
<Data> gflSqgAAZpA = </ data>
</ Dict>

I have copied these 2 kext in the path EFI / CLOVER / KEXT   BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext with this the wifi works but not bluetooth works.

I have installed BTFirmwareUploader.kext on both L / E and S / L / E routes
 No bluetooth configuration preference appears in system preferences. I have tried to modify my config.plist with others patched without success.

I attach a screenshot of the properties of the wifi, the dsdt file that I use for my motherboard and the file config.plist that I currently use

Can someone help me please???

Thank you

post-108043-0-64487600-1494747144_thumb.png

P55A-UD4.zip

I have surfed the forum and I have seen several threads, I think what I am missing is the DSDT patching.

In the system report does not recognize that there is a half mini PCIE and I think it is because it is necessary to do something with the file dsdt.aml that I am using.

Does anyone know if it is like this ??

I have also installed  Airport_Kext_Enabler by Toleda , toledaARPT.kext, bcm4352.kext and bcm4352BT.kext.

I followed the procedure of Toleda and the only thing that works is Wifi Bluetooth no.

• Administrators

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/9796-bcm943602cs-bt-not-working-10124/

In case you too ignore that the Bluetooth module of these combo cards is USB-based, you'll only see it if your mini-PCIe adapter provides USB capabilities. DSDT patching cannot be of any help on that very matter. Some mini-PCIe to PCIe adapter boards also offer a USB connector. This needs to be wired to a USB connector of your motherboard for USB-based services to work...

Afaik, the Fenvi FV101 does offer such USB connectivity:

FV101_01.jpg FV101_02.jpg

• Like 1

Apologize for opening the thread in the wrong forum, I will be more attentive.  ;-)

The Fenvi 101 adapter has a USB cable.

I have the card connected to a PCIe slot and the cable from the card to a USB port on the motherboard.

Before connecting the USB cable of the Fenvi 101 card I have verified that the USB port works well.

I have tested it with 2 PCIe slots and with the 2 motherboard USB ports that my board has.

May have something to do with the mac model in SMBIOS is Mac Pro 4.1? o maybe something USB port ??

A few months ago I bought a IOGEAR Bluetooth 4.0 USB Micro Adapter, GBU521, which worked, the system recognized and worked well with Bluetooth I do not remember that it would take a lot of effort to make it work, the problem I had was that with iphone was not paired with the system To make functions of Handoff, Air Port and others, that is why I decided to buy bcm94352hmb Combo card, adapted and installed in half mini PCIe Fenvi 101 hoping for greater compatibility and presindir of a D-Link DWA-556 wifi card that until date was Using.

This card also I want to test it on a laptop 6320 Sierra 10.12.3 to verify its operation, and if I finish to make it work I will buy another one for this laptop without Fenvi adapter.

Thanks

report System USB option:

USB  Bus

Hub

CE700A V1.1.103

Host Controller Driver: AppleUSBUHCIPCI

PCI Device ID: 0x3a34 

PCI Revision ID: 0x0006 

PCI Vendor ID: 0x8086

Hub:

Product ID: 0x8021

Vendor ID: 0x0557  (ATEN International Co. Ltd.)

Version: 1.00

Speed: Up to 12 Mb/sec

Location ID: 0x5a200000 / 1

Current Available (mA): 500

Current Required (mA): 100

Extra Operating Current (mA): 0

Built-In: Yes

CE700A V1.1.103:

Product ID: 0x2213

Vendor ID: 0x0557  (ATEN International Co. Ltd.)

Version: 1.00

Speed: Up to 1.5 Mb/sec

Manufacturer: ATEN

Location ID: 0x5a210000 / 2

Current Available (mA): 500

Current Required (mA): 100

Extra Operating Current (mA):

USB 2.0 BUS

Host Controller Driver: AppleUSBEHCIPCI

PCI Device ID: 0x3a3a 

PCI Revision ID: 0x0006 

PCI Vendor ID: 0x8086

Hello guys,

I have try installed the bcm4352 combo card on the e6420 laptop, which I had pending to try, since on the other mainboard gigabyte P55 I have not been able to make to works the bluetooth.

in laptop E6420 Result ,the wifi and bluetooth are working , however my problem persists dont can i linking the devices between the bluetooth and the phone, do not sync and dont´s works AirPort and Handoff.

A dissilusion . :-(  :-(   Thank everybody .

• Administrators

usually you cant connect to iphone via BT like you can a keyboard or mouse. airport you might have to select view older device when in finder airdrop. and continuity you might have to log out of iCloud and log back in.

Hi, thank you very much for the advice, I did it but I'm still the same. A question like is that iphone does not connect via Bluetooth to Hackintosh, is it? Normal is to behave like this? I thought that if I connected I even thought it was a very important part (BT) for a correct functionality, however I have managed to connect to the bluetooth of the laptop Hack a Samsung device, they exchange files well, but between iphone and Mac I have not got it.

On the other hand, also probe to look for Airport Hack desktop towards another laptop hack and look for mac older, the desktop hack finds the laptop Hack but I can not transfer, icloud icon appears on the Desktop hack but nothing else.

I must say that the laptop hack has the BCM94352 Broadcom combo wifi + BT card and on desktop only has a wifi card (D-Link DWA-556), I imagine it will influence for qe to communicate, the fact that one of the machines does not have Of BT.

So the tests I made between devices with Bluetooth, and was the case of iphone and Laptop Hack.

Thankyou