E7450 / Sierra Sleep and SSDT and WiFi

Dell_lover

Hello. I just installed macOS Sierra on my E7450. There is one big issue with the sleep. Thats why I tried to reinstall. Overtime the computer wakes from sleep the HDD-LED blinks and it feels like its lost its RAM and nothing is working and I need to hard reboot every time. 

The Wifi is not working although sound and bluetooth is...

And I'm not able to patch the SSTD. It says "unknown CPU model". It worked in El Capitan. 

Any suggestions what to do ? 

• Administrators

Did you disable hibernation? You can check status with Terminal command pmset -g. Also check your EnergySaver PrefPane and disable any option that may wake the computer from time to time. Also make sure that BIOS parameters such as Wake on LAN are disabled.

Difficult to say anything about your wireless until you specifiy the model of the card you use.

No reason why you would not be able to regenerate a CPU PM SSDT but you can re-use the table you used in El Capitan. There's no need to regenerate a new table each time.

• Administrators

You can always disable CoreStorage and revert to traditional disk mode. But I don't think it'll make any difference... More likely to be PWR related patches required in your DSDT.