[HELP] Guidance for Dell Inspiron 3558

melbin97

I tried booting with your files... Brightness and Audio successfully working...

But new problem is display is continuously FLICKERING from apple logo starting to 50% loading time... After 50% display working normally...

I have tried disabling "Enable Trim for SSD" in kext and kernal patches..

This will cause No Display Out in 0% to 50% apple logo loading... After 50% display working normally...

I have already enabled that option...

Graphics glitch also comes.. But i don't mind...

But,

My problem is.. Display Flickering approximately 2 to 3 times per second continuously while apple logo is loading...(display backlight is continuously switching brightness like on/off DJ light effect..) Upto half the way of apple loading bar.. After that it was normal and showing graphics glitch like you told... After that everything working..

Before your patches the webcam was worked...

Now its gone... No camera detected erre in face time...

• Administrators

You need to replace the IOGraphicsFamily patch in Clover config and enable it.

In High Sierra, the patch is:

Find: 0100007522
Replace by: 010000EB22

`

Now that you have Optimus enabled again in BIOS, can you post a new IOReg output? 'seems the dGPU would be RP05.PEGP@1C,4...

I have changed IOGraphicsFamily like you told..

Now I have apple logo without loading bar for 4 to 5 sec.. after that loading bar comes but immediately got black screen (no backlight at all) for upto 50% of loading bar... after that only display switched ON ...

But i think the IOGraphics patch is for Graphics glitch... now the duration of glitch before login is decreased...

Yes.. Config didn't make webcam working... But, After adding USBInjectAll.kext webcam worked...

Thaks a lot..

Now the final issue is Display completely turned OFF in apple logo loading bar starts 1% to 50% approximately...
After 50% display working..

Also Trackpad gestures are not working... Secondary Click, Tap to Click, Scroll only working...

Other than that no issues...