High Sierra beta on Dell Inspiron 5759 (Skylake with Intel HD 520)

haydara

Herve , How r u 

Seems the problem is how to drop the MATS Table using enoch

Appleacpiplatform kext not loading ,, as Piker Alpha said 

I tried to patch the kext but not successful

can droping tables be done via ssdt - dsdt edits .. i need ur help plz

Thanks

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

you have to manually add the table into config.plist I have not seen MATS as a dropdown option in the configurator apps. but it might not only be the MATS table that has the hangup as some machines do not have MATS table. it is an issue with some of the SSDT table headers. you can see what tables your machine has using clover F4 dump and look at what tables it has in the ORIG ACPI folder then manually add tables to clover config till you find the one that causes the lockup. in my case I did not have a MATS table.

Thanks for all .. i tried to see what table to be dropped to boot the high sierra in clover , found that dropping only two tables , DMAR and GBRT tables..  can boot the High sierra in clover , which means it is not related to the MATS table. so i can say it is sorted in clover but still stuck with enoch , how we can fix that for enoch ?? Waiting any reply .. Thanks

Thank u Jake for the info provided and thanks to all who might be able to find a solution to the ACPIPlatform kext in HS for Skylake HD520.

Trying my best to find the solution but no luck. so i think we need to ask Ermac for his Enoch project about dropping the BGRT table in his releases because it can only drop the DMAR and many other which i tried to drop all one by one and in several sets but no luck.

Found in clover that only dropping the BGRT and DMAR can make the installer and Os partition to boot smoothly.

Hope someone can tell Ermac asap to test.

Also If u think there can be a solution by a tinny ssdt or dsdt edits to drop any tables as in enoch and clover .. that can be a smart solution.

I can confirm that it is BGRT Table to be dropped because there is no table named MATS in the clover origin folder.

Thanks for all support.

Hello Jake ,

how are you I hope you are ok

I'm having a problem with the power management on my Dell HD 520 , the wake after sleep does not work , so when I click on sleep or close the lid ,The

Screen become black and gradually become white and never wake up after sleep ,I tried many solutions but no success I am using clover , what can be the reason for

this  and the solution to this issue on skylake because it was working properly on sierra  and it is not working in high sierra.

Thanks for any reply