Haier Y11B: help needed installing Sierra

ammar123

System Specs: DESKTOP-HRB786D.html

• System Manufacturer: Haier Computer
  • System Model: Y11B
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ dual core M-5Y10c CPU @ 0.80GHz, Turbo boost to 2.0GHz
  • Ram : 4GB
  • Graphics : Intel® HD 5300
  • 32GB M.2 PCIe SSD
  • Resolution: 1366 x 768(p)
  • Sound : ALC269

This model suggests using Macbook8,1 that has intel hd5300 and broadwell so it is supported. For any other information check attachment. Thanks.

Hello I am trying to install mac osx on my system and i am running into a problem booting to the installer. I have attached the specification of my pc, the problem i am facing <image> that i use to boot. I have applied the DVMT setting using efi boot from usb as mentioned in the Jake Lo Clover Guide.

I am using Clover for installer. Sierra 10.12.3. I saw a post here related to this system where Jake Lo had provided a HD5300 bookpack. I used it too but still the same issue. I also used the Rehabman Config file for HD5300 and i recieve the same error again.

I used the same usb stick to install Mac on my desktop PC  but it doesnt work on this laptop/tablet.

post-111101-0-84649700-1500095660_thumb.jpg
I hope someone can check and tell me what i am doing wrong. There is no guide related to my system or bootpack, I hope someone can help me make a bootpack that works with Sierra.

Please Help