Syonagar

Dell Vostro 5568 - Sierra / High Sierra

I tried but it didn't work. But it works now, I used Vostro5568_v1.3.0_HS.zip from #13, disassembled dsdt/ssdts and then I compared the difference to create mine. It seems like the differences between Vostro5568_v1.3.0_HS.zip and mine are OperationRegion addresses.

Thank you

I have the exact same laptop but I can’t install OS X in it. I did follow a guide on hackintosher website but when I boot from the usb and choose install high sierra I just see Apple logo but nothing happens. I did disabled vt-d in bios but still no success. Is there a guide for this laptop to start from scratches?

thanks.

Hello @Tal Rahav, welcome to OSXLatitude.

Boot with -v debug=0x100 and if the boot stops, post a pic here.

And to avoid issues with Vt-d, you use dart=0

Did you follow the 1st post?

Guide to create installer and bootpack included (Clover v2)

i didn't really understood what to do. i made a bootable usb for high sierra and then mounted the EFI partition and copied EFI folder that i downloaded (it is clover v2 i think).
that it. If there is a more detail guide it would help. also if someone (with vostro 5568) can upload His EFI  folder so i can just replace it with mine might also get the job done. my vostro is with cpu i5 7200u and geforce 940mx.

Dear @Tal Rahav,

Did you use the clover bootpack in the first page?

How did you create your usb installer?

I have not updated the bootpack for a while but let me see if I can create a new one based on 10.13.6, latest kexts and latest clover.