ELAN, FocalTech and Synaptics (Smart Touchpad) Driver

EMlyDinEsH

The new driver works and does not freeze for me.

The pointer and the three buttons works for the S3-951 without any kind of problem.

2 fingers seems not to, but I need to test when I can.

Thank you Dinesh.

For two finger scrolling you need to change the speed of the Scrolling once to get it work and also have to enable them in Trackpad preferences.

For two finger scrolling you need to change the speed of the Scrolling once to get it work and also have to enable them in Trackpad preferences.

Hi Dinesh.

I confirm that 2 finger scrolling does also work for me after changing the speed :-)

So, as far as I know, the v4 works for me:

- Pointer

- left, middle and right buttons

- 2 finger scrolling

Thanks a lot.

I have updated my driver today with fixes for freezing & many other and its very stable, so check out. If you wanna donate then contact me at my mail.

I have v3 you just updated the v4 or?

I can't get the three finger left right work :( Nothing happen when i swipe from left to right with three fingers...

and after sleep sometimes the trackpad freezed so i have to restart...

can u help me?

EMlyDinEsH Youre a genius!!! Working really well on my asus f201

Beta v4

intertia scrolling would be great :) but hey, at least i do have scrolling at all!

weird: dragging files & folders by double-tapping works, but dragging windows does not.

window dragging only works by clicking with one finger and dragging with another

not working: 3-finger-swipes

Hello,

i have an Acer V5-171 Ivy Bridge Core i5 and it's working quite fine, except for 3 finger actions. 

My Elan Hardware:

18.01.13 09:35:01,000 kernel[0]: Elan: Touchpad found, Assuming hardware version 4 (with firmware version 0x461f01)

Thank you for the great work!!