Hp 430 "Still waiting root device" Mac Os Sierra

lTunix

• Moderators

Replace the files in /EFI/Clover with the attached

Copy the 2 kexts in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/LE to /Library/Extensions

Repair permission and rebuild cache with the following commands and reboot after successful caching

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*

sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /L*/E*
      sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*
      sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

Should add battery status and audio. If audio does not work, try changing the Audio Inject from 3 to 4 in the Config file and reboot. Use either Clover Configurator 4.49 or plistEdit pro to change the value, not text editor

HP430_Sierra2.zip

• Like 1

• Administrators

if you need/want to regulate audio volume with VoodooHDA, you can try and play with values such as iGain in the kext's plist. It's a long time since I've played with VoodooHDA but the VoodooHDA PrefPane (if you install it) allows you to adjust these too.

Replace the files in /EFI/Clover with the attached

Copy the 2 kexts in /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other/LE to /Library/Extensions

Repair permission and rebuild cache with the following commands and reboot after successful caching

sudo chmod -Rf 755 /L*/E*

sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /L*/E*
      sudo chmod -Rf 755 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo chown -Rf 0:0 /S*/L*/E*
      sudo touch -f /S*/L*/E*
      sudo kextcache -Boot -U /

Should add battery status and audio. If audio does not work, try changing the Audio Inject from 3 to 4 in the Config file and reboot. Use either Clover Configurator 4.49 or plistEdit pro to change the value, not text editor

I uninstalled the voodooHDA and i tried to follow these steps but i don't know that it's normal (the screenshoot), the audio does not work with the inject 3 and 4... the backlight controls does not work too but before uninstall the voodooHDA controller it works

post-108346-0-94086600-1503868099_thumb.png