Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

Hello Every One,

I have successfully installed BCM4352 in my Toshiba A665(Running Mavericks), by taping out pin 20 on the Azureware card, unfortunately this only advanced me to the point where the WiFi is working, No BT. I have tried to install the Firmware v2.0 Kext along with patched BT kext, and its a no go! My card is PCIe so nothing shows under USB i.e. I cant tell what the device and vendor IDs are.

If some one can give me step by step instructions or point out what I am doing wrong, it would be most helpful.

Thank You

Hamood

i have the same wlan-bluetooth modul AR5B195 and with mavericks 10.9.1 the exatctly same problem!!

I have AR5B195 and use it on os x mavericks.

I install this kext, and when i restart the system, bluetooth works, but now bluetooth not disable, i need unplug the bluetooth when i use my zenbook with battery.

Bluetooh works, but you can't unplug it.

Captura_de_pantalla_2013_12_27_a_la_s_16

can anyone help us?

Some additional Information - 

here is something related to BT I got from Kernel log

2014-01-17 16:30:27 +0800 kernel[0]: **** [iOBluetoothHCIController][searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport! 

Here is an entry from console related to BTFirnware (V1.3)

1/17/14 4:31:30.236 PM com.apple.kextd[12]: WARNING - Invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext "/Users/Hamood/Desktop/BTFirmwareUploader.kext"

I have tried both sets of Vendor and PID's mentioned under Broadcom in this forum - no go.

One thing I dont understand, the edit instructed and indeed the rest of the entries in the BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext have 

<key>IOProviderClass</key>
<string>IOUSBDevice</string>

where as my BCM4352 is a mini PCIe card not USB, would that be the issue?

EmlyDinesh please help !

Thank you
Hamood

i have the same wlan-bluetooth modul AR5B195 and with mavericks 10.9.1 the exatctly same problem!!

can anyone help us?

Well, we are using standard Bluetooth drivers of OSX which doesn't provide power off option for disabling the bluetooth. So, only way to disable bluetooth for Atheros bluetooth is using the Fn keys.

Hi, EMlyDinEsH, Thanks for your work, it's great!!!

I have got a 2in1 mini pci-e card, it's Dell DW 1550 BCM 94352HMB.

The IDs of bluetooth is:

I can't find the IDs in your bluetooth firmware uploader, so I added by myself, it works perfectly.

So, Can you add the IDs in your next released uploader?  thanks !!

Will add your IDs in next version which is due to release with AR3012 bluetooth this week.

This kext works well on my motherboard (ASUS P8Z68 DELUXE/GEN3) with ASUS AR3011. It's faster than the firmware uploader (ath3k-firmware-uploader-V2, from tonycrap community).

Tried version: v2beta. The firmware used is the default one: Windows: 2, Linux: false.

I have a new version which will be released this week and has some fixes for Atheros, so wait for that plz.

Hello Every One,

I have successfully installed BCM4352 in my Toshiba A665(Running Mavericks), by taping out pin 20 on the Azureware card, unfortunately this only advanced me to the point where the WiFi is working, No BT. I have tried to install the Firmware v2.0 Kext along with patched BT kext, and its a no go! My card is PCIe so nothing shows under USB i.e. I cant tell what the device and vendor IDs are.

If some one can give me step by step instructions or point out what I am doing wrong, it would be most helpful.

Thank You

Hamood

you don't need to patch bluetooth kexts from v2.0 or greater, can you send me your ioreg file and system log with my kext installed?

SysLog_IOReg_DSDT.zip

you don't need to patch bluetooth kexts from v2.0 or greater, can you send me your ioreg file and system log with my kext installed?

EmlyDinesh,

Attached are the files requested, I used vanilla bluetooth kext (without alterations) - Loaded BTfirmware V 2.0 and then the got the files.

Thank you for all your help.

Hamood