Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

ALEX MacBook Pro.zipHi I have installed my lenovo T420s with mac os 10.12 (sierra)

my wifi card + BT is bcm94360hmb,I have disabled bluetooth from bios.

And tape pin the 51 pin on the card,NOW I got WIFI work perfectly,but bluetooth not work

i can't see bluetooth symbol on the taskbar,system info cant' see bluetooth either.

Here is my ioreg ,pls help me to solve this problem

3Q

• Administrators

alcheng3344, the card being combo Wifi/BT, you'll only get BT to be recognised/detected if you insert the card into a combo PCIe/USB slot such as a WWAN slot. If your slot is PCIe-only, you'll never get Bluetooth to work. Check your Lenovo user manual.

• Administrators

I think it depends on what the computer's manufacturer offers by default.

I have a BCM94360CD combo Wifi/BT card in my E6220+E6230, both fitted with their own built-in/internal DWxxx bluetooth module. I have to disable Bluetooth option in BIOS to deactivate the built-in/internal DWxxx devices and be able to run Bluetooth off the BCM94360CD cards. Otherwise, the built-in/internal device takes precedence.

I have verified that the BIOS option only applies to the built-in/internal device after removing the built-in DWxxx modules: the BT module of the Apple combo card still worked Ok with the BT BIOS option disabled. Of course, what's achieved on a given Dell model may not be applicable/repeatable on another Dell model or even on another brand...

There certainly is no visible BT module off my combo cards if they're installed in a PCIe-only slot rather than in a combo PCIe/USB one.