Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

Hi @EMlyDinEsH

Is there any chance to get Intel Bluetooth work? I am using Intel 8265 wireless card right now and the Vendor and Product ID is [8087:0a2b]. 

I really feel grateful about your work, your trackpad kext is great. If there are some links or instructions about how to extract bluetooth firmware and upload it to MacOS, please send me. I want to help.

On 5/20/2018 at 9:12 AM, EMlyDinEsH said:

There is no update yet. Unfortunately I did not update to latest OS X yet due to my work requirments, and also been away from OS X for long time. Just recently began to get back on my projects and working on them, but I have nothing to share yet. I will post updates too my projects as soon as I have something, and hoping its very soon (if my life gives me some room).

Thanks and please wait for some time.

PS: I will try to take a quick look by this month end if its simple fix, so keep turned to my thread and remind me in a week or two 

ok @EMlyDinEsH

hope you in blessing

I'll wait your post 

thank you

5 hours ago, anmool said:

hi EMlyDinEsH I m waiting for

your update because my bluetooth is not working on high Sierra 10.13.4    work fine in Sierra  

please fix this

Vendor ID: 0x0CF3

Product ID: 0x0036

On 5/21/2018 at 3:26 PM, idris.iqbal said:

I have check it and it's work, but that way not direct

Just another 1-2 weeks, and you will have updates from me sure. I am working on it as I have some issues with my dev environment right now to finish. 

Thanks for the patience. 

• Like 3

On 5/24/2018 at 5:24 PM, EMlyDinEsH said:

Just another 1-2 weeks, and you will have updates from me sure. I am working on it as I have some issues with my dev environment right now to finish. 

Thanks for the patience. 

I got same issue with VID: 0cf3  PID: 3004 AR3012 bluetooth also, it working about 15mins after that this disconnect to device and cant resume. 

I try with kext from Rehabman but dont have any good new happen it only shown icon of BT and cant to find device.

For next release i hope include update for AR3012( high sierra) also.

Thanks so much. 

On 5/24/2018 at 10:48 AM, anmool said:

hi EMlyDinEsH I m waiting for

your update because my bluetooth is not working on high Sierra 10.13.4    work fine in Sierra  

please fix this

Vendor ID: 0x0CF3

Product ID: 0x0036

how did you get it working on Sierra?

can you please share?

I'm on 10.12.6