Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

emlydinesh you're awesome! I signed up for this forum just to tell you that. I have an asrock z87e-itx that was shipped with a bcm4352, and while 2.1 bt uploader did not work, the 2.1.1 worked. I've only tried it with a ps3 remote but nothing up until now has worked for me. I am on Mavericks 10.9.1 and using clover to boot.

Glad its working very well. can you please test the 2.2beta kext?

Its strange, only with your Dell vendor and device id its acting weird don't why. Can you send me your system log with 2.2beta kext with a clean boot? Also PM me if its possible for a debug session with me in Skype (Already replied to your last PM).

I tried the 2.2beta, everything seems to be ok, even my keyboard switch can turn on/off the BT hardware.

But it just can't work with my keyboard, mouse or trackpad. I think the firmware doesn't upload.

there's the log, I can't find anymore useful info, how can I get more debug session info for it ?

log.txt

I tried the 2.2beta, everything seems to be ok, even my keyboard switch can turn on/off the BT hardware.

But it just can't work with my keyboard, mouse or trackpad. I think the firmware doesn't upload.

there's the log, I can't find anymore useful info, how can I get more debug session info for it ?

Its very strange issue with your device id's, so i need to debug and see where it stops working with my kext. PM me for details on debug session.

Hi, EMlyDinEsH,

I have AW-CE123H combo card from Asus Z87Deluxe Mb.

If i use kext without modifications it's not worked for me. I was tried versions 2, 2.1, 2.1.1, 2.2beta.

If i use hack from Macrow's post http://forum.osxlati...e-4#entry33737 with kext v2.1.1 and 2.2beta card works after start and reboot if i mask device as real aw-ce123h, and dell dw1550, but not works after wake from sleep. 

log attached

log.rtf

hi, EMlyDinEsH,

my 2 cents, again. Device ASUS BCM20702A0 (Azurewave CE123H)

i tried to use v. 2.1.1 and 2.2 beta without modification, but without success. BT seems as works, but not pairing with my mouse, system profiler shows

Firmware version: v14 c4096. 

when i rebooted from Win, profiler shows Firmware version: v14 c5446.

When i changed vendor id and prod id values in info.plist for  BCM-AzureWave-CE123H-3404-13d3 or to 6095/2821 (Or Dell or ASUS usb Dongle usb bt400 ), previously removed asus sections 17cf and 17cf-2 card start working fine after reboot and start, (i install kext with kext utility 2,5,6) in this cases profiler shows Firmware version: v14 c5452.

But in all cases after sleep profiler shows Firmware version: v14 c4096. and BT not works.

i tried uploader v 1.5  (found in my archive) with modification IOBluetoothFamily.kex but have same result. after sleep log contains string firmware already patched and results like v2 shutdown/reboot works with FW 5xxx and after sleep not works with v14 c4096.

thanx

hi, EMlyDinEsH,

my 2 cents, again. Device ASUS BCM20702A0 (Azurewave CE123H)

i tried to use v. 2.1.1 and 2.2 beta without modification, but without success. BT seems as works, but not pairing with my mouse, system profiler shows

Firmware version: v14 c4096. 

when i rebooted from Win, profiler shows Firmware version: v14 c5446.

When i changed vendor id and prod id values in info.plist for  BCM-AzureWave-CE123H-3404-13d3 or to 6095/2821 (Or Dell or ASUS usb Dongle usb bt400 ), previously removed asus sections 17cf and 17cf-2 card start working fine after reboot and start, (i install kext with kext utility 2,5,6) in this cases profiler shows Firmware version: v14 c5452.

But in all cases after sleep profiler shows Firmware version: v14 c4096. and BT not works.

i tried uploader v 1.5  (found in my archive) with modification IOBluetoothFamily.kex but have same result. after sleep log contains string firmware already patched and results like v2 shutdown/reboot works with FW 5xxx and after sleep not works with v14 c4096.

thanx

Well, i have checked your log and its loading fine at boot but after sleep its been interrupted by the IOBluetoothxx kext which is taking priority and loading quickly. Firmware upload needs some time to finish the job but the Apple bluetooth kexts are loading fast. So, i need to debug this to find a solution. PM me for beta testing.

Hey there!

The btfirmwareuploader 2.2 beta works only if I have a modified iobluetoothfamily kext. It pairs with my ps3 controller fine after that.

My problem is that after sleep/wake it stops working and btfirmwareuploader is no longer loaded.

Hey there!

The btfirmwareuploader 2.2 beta works only if I have a modified iobluetoothfamily kext. It pairs with my ps3 controller fine after that.

My problem is that after sleep/wake it stops working and btfirmwareuploader is no longer loaded.

What are your device and vendor ID's? Let me see your system log after sleep.