Bluetooth Firmware Uploader

EMlyDinEsH

vender: 13d3   device:3404, its the azurewave that came with the z87e-itx motherboard

Well I've realized that the ps3 controller has problems with handshaking and will work even if it doesnt. But it its connected and no handshake is established, sleep/wake will break. I've tried about 2.1.1 and 2.2 beta.

I found an apple magic mouse in the house, so I tried it with 2.1.1 and it pairs nicely and no handshake timeouts. Although I am unable to wake with the magic mouse, it doesn't break it. Bluetooth resume is slow after wake and reconnects with magic mouse 10 seconds after. On 2.2beta, bluetooth pairs on boot but breaks sleep randomly. Btfirmwareuploader sometimes does not find bluetooth controller on wake and sometimes it does. I am unable to reproduce anything for sure.

On 2.1.1, magic mouse works great (minus not being able to wake the machine and long wait times after wake) but its better than the ps3 controller's progress.

I've tested the ps3 controller on a real macbook, and handshake timeout is the same but sleep isnt broken.

My card is id as VID: 13d3  PID: 3404,  the card is not seen under bluetooth tap in about this mac.. I tried the newest beta.. DO I need an unmodified iobloothfamily kext or one thats patched with the above vid/pid.. thanks

Under USB I see Broadcom USB bluetooth 4.0 controller (azurwave CE123h)

I edited the kext as per the bluetooth kext.. it said to edit

For this, edit the file "Info.plist" from "IOBluetoothFamily.kext/Contents/Plugins/BroadcomBluetoothHCIControllerUSBTransport.kext/Contents/" and include the code below to the section "IOKitPersonalities".

howver the kext  has this instead

BroadcomBluetoothHostControllerUSBTransport.kext

the Os is mavericks 10.9.1, booting using chamelion on a usb stick and selecting os on hard drive/

here is a log of the boot..

I tried 2.2 beta and 2.1 (this is with 2.1 beta installed)

The iobluetooth family kext is edited exactly as described..

any help would be appreciated..

According to the log, you have IOBluetoothFamilyxxx kext issue which is not patched properly or having some issues. PM me for beta testing with your device ID's.

vender: 13d3   device:3404, its the azurewave that came with the z87e-itx motherboard

Well I've realized that the ps3 controller has problems with handshaking and will work even if it doesnt. But it its connected and no handshake is established, sleep/wake will break. I've tried about 2.1.1 and 2.2 beta.

I found an apple magic mouse in the house, so I tried it with 2.1.1 and it pairs nicely and no handshake timeouts. Although I am unable to wake with the magic mouse, it doesn't break it. Bluetooth resume is slow after wake and reconnects with magic mouse 10 seconds after. On 2.2beta, bluetooth pairs on boot but breaks sleep randomly. Btfirmwareuploader sometimes does not find bluetooth controller on wake and sometimes it does. I am unable to reproduce anything for sure.

On 2.1.1, magic mouse works great (minus not being able to wake the machine and long wait times after wake) but its better than the ps3 controller's progress.

I've tested the ps3 controller on a real macbook, and handshake timeout is the same but sleep isnt broken.

PM me for beta testing.

Firmware Version:    5.39321 (5.39321)
  Vendor ID:    0x13D3

Product ID:    0x3304

I cannot receive files on my Asus K43SV laptop. Sending files, discovery and pairing works fine. Even without the kext my laptop detects bluetooth when I restart from windows. I had the same issue with Rehabman's kext too. Since both kexts are just firmware loaders I guess the issue is with how mac handles file transfer? I have tried editing the firmware version, without any luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Flex

Firmware Version:    5.39321 (5.39321)

Vendor ID:    0x13D3

Product ID:    0x3304

I cannot receive files on my Asus K43SV laptop. Sending files, discovery and pairing works fine. Even without the kext my laptop detects bluetooth when I restart from windows. I had the same issue with Rehabman's kext too. Since both kexts are just firmware loaders I guess the issue is with how mac handles file transfer? I have tried editing the firmware version, without any luck. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Flex

Do you have same same problem when booting from windows without kext? If its so then this is OSX related issue.

I bought one Half Mini PCIe BCM4352 card from china. Got wifi working well but no bluetooth yet.

It seems to be a Lite-ON one:

BCM20702A0:

ID del producto: 0x200b

ID del fabricante: 0x04ca  (Lite-On Technology Corp.)

Versión: 1.12

Número de serie: 24FD5201E49B

Velocidad: Hasta 12 Mb/s

Fabricante: Broadcom Corp

ID de la ubicación: 0x1a110000 / 4

Corriente disponible (mA): 500

Corriente necesaria (mA): 0

Please, add it to your kext to start testing it.

Thanx!!!