NP 900X3A: graphics issue with OS X El Capitan

waynils

• Administrators

Not sure it would improve anything but I noticed you did not disable SIP. You'd normally do this by adding the following 2 x parameters in the RTVariables section of your Clover config plist:

• CsrActiveConfig -> 0x03 (or 0x67)
  • BooterConfig -> 0x28

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know what's happen ! but i switch on my pc and started windows 10 so i shutdown my pc and switch on back and not understand i see this screen :

post-4953-0-77806300-1472131568_thumb.png

after login page and perfect screen no garble , perfect resolution , perfect color ! 

• Administrators

From Terminal:

sudo pmset -g

I guess you've kept hibernation mode enabled (it's enabled by default). Hibernation did not use to be supported on Hackintoshes but recent Clover versions do now. You can look it up here if you want.

If you want to disable hibernation and just use plain old sleep:

sudo pmset hibernatemode 0
sudo pmset hibernatefile /dev/null
sudo rm -f /var/vm/sleepimage

hum ok , but if i can get perfect screen after hibernatemode it's a beginning no ? 

i try hibernate my laptop myself but it not work it just keep the same page after tap on the power button

currently in use :

hibernatemode 3
disksleep 10
womp 1 
network.... 0
standbydelay 4200
sleep on power button 1
ttyskeepawake 1
hibernatefile /var/vm/sleepimage
standy 1
displaysleep 1

• Administrators

I was just explaining what your pictured black screen was, then derived onto sleep/hibernation. Waking from hibernation is not a cold start. Maybe cold start would work too. Try and remove that hibernation file (/var/vm/sleepimage) and reboot OS X.

I did ask in a previous post to try and put the laptop to sleep then wake it. Initially, you said it did not change anything, but now you're saying the screen is perfect after hibernation. To me this is indicative of an EDID-related issue.

sudo pmset hibernatemode 0

sudo pmset hibernatefile /dev/null

sudo rm -f /var/vm/sleepimage

I make these commands,

but nothing change same problem.

why my screen is good after hibernate it's strange , same config.plist, same DSDT.aml.

thanks i have no hair...

Edit : Yes because the first time you ask me i thought i had hibernate my laptop but not... it's my mistake.

Today i don't know how i have hibernate my laptop i had not touched for an hour an when i'm back and tap Power button my laptop was hibernate. 

But i can't hibernate myself tap on power button just sleep. Now it's remove how can i reactivate hibernatemode ?

To me this is indicative of an EDID-related issue

what does mean ? sorry i'm new in hackintosh , what can i do ?

Thanks

• Administrators

Means you probably need to collect your built-in LCD EDID info from, say, Windows and then inject this back into OS X. You can look it up on the Web, there are lots of posts and threads about it. Can't give you a link at the moment, sorry, but I'm sure you'll find something quickly.