Lenovo Yoga 710 KabyLake (WIP)

Tomba81

Hi,

Thank you once again for your suggestion, but still no go :-(

I download new Sierra beta 10.12.3, and it's look like they have updates all graphics drivers include Amd and Nvidia.

Here is new AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext, if you want take a look? ;-)

Thanks a lot Jake Lo!

Tomba

AppleIntelSKLGraphicsFramebuffer.kext.zip

post-103619-0-67336000-1484089092_thumb.png

• Moderators

Everything looks right at first, but a closer look I noticed that under GFX0@2, Compatible shows this

pci8086,5916", "pciclass,030000", "GFX0">

It should be "pci8086,1916". I look through your DSDT and Config and not able to find anything that would have coded that in.

Also, it might be a good idea to rename GFX0 to IGPU

Update: Nevermind, that's the device ID for the HD 620

Hi,

Thank you again for your time and support! I think I'll be fine, because I do not need so much HDMI audio out.

Is enough to get the image to appear via HDMI :-P

However i think that I have now almost 100% working Lenovo 710 IKB laptop running osSierra with working:

-Keyboard and TochPad (VoodooPS2Controller, Track.prefPanel) FULL SUPPORT :-P

-AppStore (NullEthernet,NullEthernet Inject)

-FaceTime,Message,Icloud etc..

-USB (USBInjectAll)

-AppleHDA (ALC236)Works well! only problem is wake up from sleep mode. Sound only works with 'fast' double power button click! allready tried EAPDfix and  CodecCommander, no go  :|  Sleep mode otherwise works nice!

-microHDMI out (no sound)

-HWMonitor (FakeSMC_Acpisensor,FakeSMCLPCsensor)

-Wifi: Broadcom BCM94352Z (with clover patch, darkvoid) reblace orginal wifi Intel PD98260NG with new one! working without bios modification ;-)

-Bluetooth.

-BrigtnessFix dsdt patch.

-Battery status.

Etc...

...as I mentioned the only problem(s) is hdmi audio, and Applehda audio from sleep mode...but tink I can live with it ;-)

Thanks again for your support and if there is a solution for issues let me know :)

I try to do some kind of description from my laptop...some day :?

Have a nice weekend!

Let's be in touch :-P

Tomba

EDIT:

RESOLVE:-AppleHDA (ALC236)Works well! only problem is wake up from sleep mode. Sound only works with 'fast' double power button click! allready tried EAPDfix and  CodecCommander, no go   :|  Sleep mode otherwise works nice!

It's working now with the latest CodecCommander.kext :-P