Latitude E5570: Help with macOS Monterey

Zal

So I was able to get it installed and on first impressions it's pretty responsive.

What I do not have working.

Wi-Fi & Bluetooth

A Difference I have noticed is CPU is running a little hotter than normal i5 6200U wasn't the strongest CPU in the generation

Jake thanks for the tip earlier today and Zal for the come up on the EFI!

I have created an EFI partition ahead of time so I can get the EFI dropped in using the clover app.

Here is what progress I have made with my EFI so far for my E5570 running with Monterey very smoothly & boot time down to just under 30 seconds.

Thank you to Zal for the last EFI he loaded up, I was able to tweak it for my specific config. In the OpenCore Config up updated the Model to MacBookPro15,3 and added the remaining device properties, for those of you running on SSD, TRIM is enabled in this EFI for APFS, however you will need to push the command in terminal post install of Monterey.

My Config

CPU: 6th Gen Intel i5 - 6200U (Skylake)

RAM: 16GB DDR4

GPU: Intel HD Graphics 520 Metal is supported

LAN:  Intel I219LM Gbit

Wi-Fi: Intel 8260 AC Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Combo Card || (0x8086, 0x50) Apple HWID

SSD: Samsung EVO 850 PRO 512GB

What's Fixed in my EFI

Wi-Fi with Intel Wireless

Corrected CPU Throttling issue

HDMI Sync delay on Intel HD Graphics 520

What I Need Help With

Bluetooth: I have used the intelbluetooth kext to no luck if some one could point me in the right direction to get the BT working I can live without it but I'd rather have it working

iCloud sign in, I have every other service signed except that. (not that I need it, but would be nice to use facetime and messages)

Thank you

EFI.7z