No screen after installing Lion on a Latitude E5520 ?

countsa

So I've tried I don't know how many different ways it I'm getting closer to getting some osx glory on my dell e5520 latitude laptop. There is basically no documentation for this laptop on the Internet so I'm trying to figure out what works based on similar units I see on forums and what not.

The relevant specs for this laptop are: Intel® Core i7-2620M CPU @ 2.70GHz Display Adapters Intel® HD Graphics Family 1804.466796875Mb Intel HD GMA 3000

Right now I'm trying to install with iFail L2. I installed with these options:

chimera (chameleon, stolen and rebranded), Graphics Enabler, FakeSMC,Disabler, RTC, EvOreboot,IOPCI Family,PS/2,Voodoo HDA

Basically, I took the advice given in this thread which was the most similar laptop i could find to my own:

https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/799-help-me-with-dell-latitude-e5420-osx-sllion-installation/

What's Wrong:

The install finishes without issue, but when I try to reboot, when I get to the point where I should see the OS, I get the apple audio helper instead only. The screen stays stuck on the last image of the verbose loader. So I can navigate with the help of the system assistant, but I can't see!

I have tried all different combinations of boot options and nothing works. What can I do?!?

EDIT: Update with more detailed system specs:

General Information
Computer Model	Latitude E5520
BIOS Vendor	Dell Inc.
BIOS Version	A01
BIOS Date	04-20-11
Windows Version	Microsoft Windows 7 Professional

Processor
Manufacturer	Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2620M CPU @ 2.70GHz
Clock Speed	2.8GHz
L2 Cache Size	256

Memory
Memory Slot 1 [ChannelA-DIMM0]	2048Mb
Memory Slot 2 [ChannelB-DIMM0]	2048Mb

Network Card
Adapters	DW1501 Wireless-N WLAN Half-Mini Card

Hardware
Type	Description
DVD/CD-ROM Drives	PLDS DVD-ROM DS-8D3SH
Disk Drives	TOSHIBA MK2561GSY 232.8Gb
Display Adapters	Intel(R) HD Graphics Family 1804.466796875Mb
Intel HD GMA 3000
IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers	Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller
Keyboards	Standard PS/2 Keyboard
Mice and Other Pointing Devices	Dell Touchpad
Monitors	Generic PnP Monitor - (Standard monitor types)
Sound Devices	IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
Intel(R) Display Audio
USB Controllers	Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C26
Intel(R) 6 Series/C200 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 1C2D

• Like 1