Yosemite installation with Chameleon

ktazn2k

Just a heads up for anyone attempting to install DP2 using Chameleon, it will not work atm. The system will hang at boot up with a bunch of errors. Switching to Clover fixed it, allowed the installation to complete and successfully boot.

Unfortunately since I run Mavericks, Yosemite and Windows on the same partition, I now have a weird hybrid of Chameleon + Clover. Chameleon runs on my main and active partition (Mavericks), so it will always override Clover installed on second partition (Yosemite), but it will not boot Yosemite with DP2. I have to resort to installing Clover bootloader on a separate USB flash drive whenever I want to boot Yosemite for now.

I don't want to get rid of Chameleon because I prefer it over Clover, so I'll just wait until a fix is found for DP2 on Chameleon.

I tried r2380 V3 (which is supposed to support DP2)  and it's still the same. That's strange because I used Clover to boot right after reboot to complete the update and it's OK. I was thinking that once it was done, I could re-use Chameleon but there's still this bunch of errors. So something must have changed between DP1 and DP2.