Lenovo x201 Boot problem after EDP install

ripperr

Yep, cache can't be built due to issues with kexts. You would really need to find out what kexts you had before and after the EDP build. Then I'd suggest you bypass EDP and manually add whatever is necessary.

The most worrying thing is the message:

"FakeSMC.kext is not valid. Omitting".

Can you please list all the kexts you have in your /Extra or, better, post a zipped version of your /Extra folder?

Here is my /E folder! EDP also inside. Thank you for helping! Hope we solve this out :)

-Riku

Extra.zip

E: It is working at the moment, I replaced the EDP FakeSMC.kext with the that came with the bootpack and now it boots normally! I'll report if I find some errors. Thanks for your found Hervé :) At least sleep is not working. What do I need to get sleep working?

So my x201 is running fine but I don't have a working sleep mode still, here is an attachment what happens when i try to wake up from sleep. It does have backlight working but there are some backtraces(?)
Hope someone could help me out!

-Riku

Edit:
Okey, so the problem was my TP-Link nano wifi dongle, if i have it plugged in, the system freezes but if i unplug it before going to sleep, i get a working machine with working USB ports. Awesome.
Thank you all for your effort! 8-)

post-60449-0-12550100-1405408948_thumb.jpg