Vostro 200 wake from sleep on El Capitan

vance

I am back hoping to get some help on this problem.  I have done a vanilla install of El Capitan on the machine as shown in my signature. I used Disk Utility to create the installer jump drive using the Restore feature to put the OS X Base System on the 16G jump drive followed by replacing the Packages alias with the Packages folder from the OS X Install ESD.  I then copied the hidden files from the OS X Install ESD to the root of the USB.  I used Enoch 2839 to make the USB bootable only selecting KernelBooter_kexts in the Customize button.  I put the essential KEXTs FakeSMC & NullCPUPowerManagement in the /Extra/Extensions folder on the USB as well as smbois.plist from Herve's work on the Vostro 200 back on Mavericks & prior in the /Extra folder.  I added the line in the org.Chameleon.boot.plist that disables SIP using 103 for the value for CsrActiveConfig.  The last step for the USB was using Pacifist to grab the kernel file from the Essential.pkg found in the same Packages folder mentioned above located at System/Library/Kernels.  I dropped the kernel file on the USB at /System/Library/Kernels.  I had to create the Kernels folder.  All of this sofar is probably unnecessary to know but just in case…  I set the CMOS settings as per Herve & did a standard install using Disk Utility before the actual install to wipe out the hard drive & make it GUID & Mac OS Extended.  The install to the hard drive went fine & I was able to install Enoch 2839 on the hard drive & put Herve's dsdt.aml & smbios.plist from his earlier work in the /Extra folder as well as the 2 essential KEXTs mentioned above in the /S/L/E folder of the hard drive using KEXT Wizard to do this.  It boots off the hard drive now & I used Herve's KEXTs for the audio & network.  Sleep works on the display but not on the computer.  Trying to wake it from sleep causes the computer to lock up & the display stays asleep also.  I've done a bunch of research & tried some things including patching the AppleRTC.kext file but I'm not sure I did that right.  What do you think is causing my problem?  Thanks in advance for any help offered & let me know if you need more info.