WWAN Sierra MC8780/8790

McEddie

Hello,

I would like to enhance my "new" refurbished E6400 with a WWAN card and saw a compatible card of your reference, which seems to work as expected under OSX but I can find "only" a MC8780 or MC8790 instead of a MC8781... so my question in this, will one of the mentioned cards compatible with the OSX project or does anyone got experience with them?

If anyone do have access to the OSX project mentioned card MC8781 I am welcome your offer.

Cheers, Merry Christmas and a happy new year

Hello,

I would like to enhance my "new" refurbished E6400 with a WWAN card and saw a compatible card of your reference, which seems to work as expected under OSX but I can find "only" a MC8780 or MC8790 instead of a MC8781... so my question in this, will one of the mentioned cards compatible with the OSX project or does anyone got experience with them?

If anyone do have access to the OSX project mentioned card MC8781 I am welcome your offer.

Cheers, Merry Christmas and a happy new year

I'm not 100% sure but I think MC8780 is equal to air card 880U and I think I saw this card listed inside newest watcher. So most likely this card will work just fine.