I just done with limit USB 3.0 on my M6800, so want to share with everyone. And sorry if this post is duplicated.
Note: All thinks in this post I just combine from Google so, please Google or search this forum or another forums to finger out before post to ask. Thank you so much for your understand.
Make sure you was follow the post from Jake Lo https://osxlatitude.com/forums/topic/7851-dell-precision-m6800-mobile-workstation-wip/
- Using USBInjectAll.kext latest version https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-usb-inject-all/downloads/
- Using patch SSDT-UIAC.aml
- No need and please remove all patched about USB limit in Kernel and Kext Patches in Clover
- Copy USBInjectAll.kext to /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/
- Add Patches to ACPI in Clover:
+ change EHC1 to EH01 - 45484331 - 45483031
+ change EHC2 to EH02 - 45484332 - 45483032
+ change HDAS to HDEF - 48444153 - 48444546
- Patch SSDT-UIAC.aml
+ Using IORegistryExplorer.app or another check device-id [email protected]
-> Compatible. My device-id id 8086-8c31
+ Using MaciASL.app to open my SSDT-UIAC.aml was attached in this post. And change it if you have another id
+ Copy SSDT-UIAC.aml to /EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/
- And Using IORegistryExplorer.app to check and plugin your usb key. Just like image below
Special thanks to Apple, Jack Lo, RehabMan, and all who help for this content.