Booting D630 via USB

ssprod

run the edptool one more time .. make sure you only rebuild though okay, don't do a new install. That sounds strangly like you reran the install? Also make sure you run repair permissions before rebooting. So .. just to recap.. and I know this works cuz its working for me: copy my pack, remove ioatafamily, edptool, rebuild from present config ONLY, repair permissions, reboot. -- that should do it bro. If you reran the build you might have the wrong voodoohda right now.If that's the case start over again by copying my pack to /extra again.... yer almost there

:D

I'm gonna try this first thing tomorrow, it's been a long day in the world of OSX86. Your help is greatly appreciated Thund3bolt! I will report back. Hasta Manana! ssprod

I'm gonna try this first thing tomorrow, it's been a long day in the world of OSX86. Your help is greatly appreciated Thund3bolt! I will report back. Hasta Manana! ssprod

No worries man and ya sometimes taking a fresh run at something is better than trying when yer tired. I'm always better on a new day at stuff. I might be a little busy 2morrow cuz I got a few onsites but I'll try and take a look on the thread to see how yer makin out when I can.

^5

No worries man and ya sometimes taking a fresh run at something is better than trying when yer tired. I'm always better on a new day at stuff. I might be a little busy 2morrow cuz I got a few onsites but I'll try and take a look on the thread to see how yer makin out when I can.

^5

:rolleyes: Greetings..thanks for your patience, and efforts Thund3r, you were on the money with respect to my methodology. I have since "been corrected" and indeed, your "Extra" folder has resulted in a successful and happy :D install. Many thanks, once again, and I'll keep in touch! ssprod