my installation steps in E6500 nvidia

saphire

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is more lucky !

Reset CMOS as default, and now lion can find more device in network.

There are extra two new: Dell Wireless 5530 HSPA mobile ubmodemfd64, Dell Wireless 5530 HSPA mobile ubmodemfd62 and old two Dell Wireless 5530 Mobile 2, Dell Wireless 5530 HSPA mobile.

All can connect China Mobile successfully and surf internet normally.

How ever, I did not find it is succeed in Windows family, it display initial failure.

I am 2 busy today, anyway only lion can drive my e6500 f3507g for 3G connection, winxp & win7 are failure.

2nd is that upgrade a25 to a27 for bios, lion 10.7.3 work well same. I just review a27 for CPU peryn and nvidia add a few content.

tomorrow I will try rt2870 USB wireless.

Be careful to choose Ralink 2870 usb wireless, if you download, make sure the files is like RTUSB D2870-4.1.8.0 UI-4.0.6.0_2011_10_21.dmg NOT RTUSB because I really met.

Because DellBluetooth.kext really did not work on my E6500, and remove it, then double click the above img you will see a folder named USBWireless10.7, click the inside USBWireless-Lion.pkg and follow, final it will be request reboot.

Make sure if DellBluetooth inside, you cannot work well.

After reboot, you will see Ralink icon in the top menu right side, if not, please check Launchpad whether Ralink WirelessUtility exist or not.

Make sure Mac OSX System Preference, Network, you can only see 11n adapter, how ever, no way to find howto connect wifi and SSID/PWD info.

And firewall is not a question at all.

I will upload E6500_Nvidia_a27.aml today

Time machine is a good way, today I found there is a patch for it, and it really success, same I follow air patch success.

Above all, now my E6500 works with 10.7.3 using Mr. mariusz's dsdt2 in X64 mode,

VoodooKeyboard/Mouse and AppleIntelE1000e are basic, Nvidia works normal, you can try glxinfo in terminal.

VoodooHDA works after AppleHDA removed.

VoodooSDHC works normal to access with lots of dump information that I guess it is E6500 different with E6400, bcz what I try dsdt.aml fm Mr. Mariusz's E6400.

Dell HSPA 5530 (F3507g) can really work :P with China Mobile GSM not TDSCDMA

For chameleon wizard, do not use kernal cache (it will never boot success) and same Force HPET ( if choose, the shutdown will no good, screen is black, how ever, Power button is in blue light)

If you want to install with direct register with Apple, please make sure AppleIntelE1000e.kext inject to S/L/E advanced before.

Goog lucky for every reader, and Thank Mr. Mariusz again ! :D

Sorry, delay two days for upload A27 bios information, I just upload success.

And I also try that D-link DWA 125 A2 (RT2870 USB wireless) can work in PCBSD9 x64 smoothly without any special settings.

When I dmesg in PCBSD9 x64, it display RT3070, works normal.

Debian not tested, because it need another extra works.

Now I update 10.7.4 succeed

The key information is that after updating finished and reboot, you need to boot from usb-pen, and entry the console:

1. rm -rf /Volumes/lion_10.7.4/System/Library/Extensions/AppleACPIPlatform.kext

2. try to get 10.7.2 AppleACPIPlatform.kext and cp to the same folder, after that, myfix -t /Volumes/lion_10.7.4

3. Be sure 10.7.3 AppleACPIPlatform.kext will make you dead on [PCI configuration begin]

4. Someone also report 10.6.7 AppleACPIPlatform.kext can use, but I have no version under 10.7.2 so I did not tested.

If you use VoodooHDA.kext as your sound, please make sure rm -rf /S/L/E/AppleHDA.kext advanced otherwise it will KP.

Sorry, my RT2870USB is not worked in 10.7.4 and I will try to use latest dmg about it.