DW1820A work on my R720

Onism

Today I have a big harvest.

These days I'm looking around for solutions to delays(freeze)in some minutes .Some day ago i use DW1820A- 096JNT on my lenovo r720(i5 7300hq).

Today, I happened to find a solution about dw1820a in github. First of all, I am very grateful for this article. Although he did not reproduce the whole article completely, it indicates the source of the article. I opened this article, read it carefully and tried it. Fortunately, it has already worked for me. A few hours, good.

Next, I'll show you how I operate. I don't know how long it will work for me in the future, but it's useful at least now, and I don't have to buy some more expensive network cards anymore.

Actually, it's very simple.I used to follow @Hervé guidelines, but it could only work for me for a few minutes, on that basis, I downloaded an attachment in that post. You just need to put it in / L / E and delete IO8021 Family*. kext of / S / L / E. (If you don't worry, you can backup these two files. The article says you need to rebuild the cache, but I failed to rebuild the cache on 10.14.5. It indicates that the signature is incorrect? However, this does not affect its work for us, the article prompted to delete airportbrcm fixup, but I did not delete, now my 5G WIFI work at 585 Mbps, very good, and then restart,How many times will the computer crash and reboot? After that, WIFI worked very well.Enjoy it!!!!

next i will upload this kext, please unzip this and put it in /L/E

F_IO80211Family.kext.zip