Need some help with OpenCore, Alienware 15 R2

ss4adib

So I've been trying to get my first hackintosh running following the online installer guide from dortania. 

I've gotten to the macOS install utility but am having some problems there and can't seem to find any solution that works.

1) My Touchpad works but the right and left button don't so I can't click on anything. have to use keyboard to navigate which is difficult.

2) USB mouse doesn't work either but I'm guessing that's because I need to map USB.

3) I also can't select my HFS+ partition for install, and if I try to erase and reformat I get the 'not enough memory' error. I'm trying to install on an NVME with 2 partitions. 1 for windows and the other for macOS

I'm adding my EFI folder here. I hope you can help. Thanks.

EFI.zip

• Moderators

Please post full system specs. If you have windows running, you can run dxdiag.exe and attach the output here.

If you currently have Windows running, you'll need to make sure the drive is formatted to GUID / GPT, the EFI partition needed to be 200MB. Windows default have it at 100MB, so you'll need to expand that too.

Best to start from scratch and wipe the entire drive, creating 2 partitions. Install MacOS first and then Windows, so backup all your apps and data first.

Not all NVMe drives are supported by MacOS, some need patches to work, some just not supported at all, so you need to determine which one you have.