What chipset do I have? (AMD or nForce)

ivyfab

please,i would like to know if i could install mac os x snow leopard by following this way(http://www.osxlatitu...our-amd-system/) on my compaq presario CQ56,what i read in the topic which link is below says that i should have A Gigabyte AMD (890X maximum) or nForce motherboard, ASUS AMD (790X maximum) or nForce motherboard and i dont know how to see if i have that on my compaq:

specs: system manifacturer:Hewlett-packard

system model :Presario CQ56 Notebook PC

processor :AMD V140 Processor, 2.3GHz

Memory :2048 MB RAM

Welcome on het forum ivyfab,

Could you please use a better topic title, in the future. I changed it to a better title, matched with your question. I changed your layout also, please don't put everything in comic sans and bold, we don't like that.

With CPUZ, you could have a look at your chipset. Could you place a screenshot of the third tab here?

Welcome on het forum ivyfab,

Could you please use a better topic title, in the future. I changed it to a better title, matched with your question. I changed your layout also, please don't put everything in comic sans and bold, we don't like that.

With CPUZ, you could have a look at your chipset. Could you place a screenshot of the third tab here?

thanks, here is the creenshot.

post-5056-018968400 1337862571_thumb.jpg