ezyrdr

ezyrdr

hello. good thing that i found this site cause im still having problems to manually whipe kexts after six months . luckily, this equipment was very compatible, only had to install audio with some kexts app. hope to try this patch as soon as a 2 TB western digital gets added to this dg31pr intel board. little experince on computers, but with the use windows found out that OS Xs on pcs was possible, and i was curious how better could the OS be. have no knowledge in no programming language either, not even in hackintoshes, but i have stability expectations with this patch. been using multifail till now (tonycrap forums). core2quad q6600 rev0 - xfx geforce 8600 gt 512 (asus 210 silent 1GB next) - onboard audio & lan are some specs im using...will try xfail for 10.7.0 with some kexts form kexts.com before this one.

forgot sayin i live in argentina-south america.

approved_stamp.png

PS: I strongly advise against the use of xfail or anything from kexts.com, xfail is worthless and need not be used under any circumstances, kexts.com can be used but only as a last resort if you can't find any other source of what you are looking for.