iscnitzan

iscnitzan

-Where you are from/where you live.

NJ, USA.

-How long you have used a hackint0sh (if this is your first time, state that you are new to this).

Trying now for the first time... for about 21 days I've been working on making my Dell D830 work, moderate success.

-A brief summary of your experiences in hackint0shing (if any).

had some good success installing on my Dell D830, however ran into many problems

configuring hardware. WiFi didn't work, touchpad problems, and most of all - when updating to 10.7.4 combo the install

goes dead!

Still learning the roll of kext files and DSDT

-What triggered your interest in hackint0sh.

I have a Mac mini with PPC 10.5 at 1.25Ghz, used it as a 'simple user'. Never got into the "guts" of the Mac OS.

Got excited on the thought of having OSx running on a 2.4Ghz dual core - reviving my tiered laptop.

-Your general computer skill level.

Moderate to High

-List any technical experience you have in various operating systems and programming languages (if any).

Moderate+ knowledge in PC & Linux (Ubuntu), Experienced with Java, Html, Pearl, PHP. No knowledge of C, C++.....

-If you have any talents/skills that you would like to offer to help the community (optional).

Learning from what I'll learn with the Dell D830 I'll try next to do the same with my HP mini, then i'll share solutions

problems and help others with same systems.