help with installation!!!

newbiemac12

i just created myhack bootloader to my 8gb usb thumb drive...from a lion app. followed directions

i booted it and at first it will boot and screen will turn either gray or black or white.....so i was like ok ???...

rebooted it and this time around i typed GraphicsEnabler=No....it reached the installation screen..went to disk utility I erased my disk in which my installation was going to be in then i tried to continue with the installation it fails ...a windows pops up saying the installation could not be completed if i have more problems the log can help me out...blah blah..

then it has 4 options to restart...shutdown...view log and save log.....what am i doing wrong?????

i have an asus p5q pro turbo motherboard ...q8300 2.33ghz quad core processor...2gb ddr2 memory....powercolor hd 6850 graphics card....if anybody can help me that would be appreciated highly....

Gut instinct is it might be hanging when it attempts to sleep the display - common occurrence when using partially functional graphics. Instead of using GraphicsEnabler=No try PciRoot=1 on your next boot and see if that helps anything.

If it fails again click "view log" and capture an image of it - select 'show all logs' rather than the default (which is to show only errors) and scroll down to the bottom. That might help us narrow it down.

well i re-tried and no luck...these are the pictures that i took of the log ....below

i was wondering if maybe another graphics card would be a better choice....since this one is a hassle...lol

i have a nvidia quadrofx 1500 dual dvi OR nvidia geforce9800gt low power 512mb ddr3 256bit with vga/hdmi/dvi

thanks to all that help

post-1105-13826558011799_thumb.jpg