xfriend

xfriend

Hello,

My name is Dmitry, I'm from Russia. I have used a hackint0sh a week ago. Snow Leopard 10.6.8 is installed in VirtualBox using one of bootloaders and original OS X image (host machine spec: Core i7 2600K, 8 GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GT 430, Win 7 64). Now I'm trying to install Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 using myHack on my laptop Acer Aspire 5920 (Core 2 Duo T7300, 2 GB RAM, NVIDIA 8600M-GT 512 MB). I've installed OS X, but still unable to boot it.

I'm interested in hackint0sh as developer. Original mac is very expensive for me. But I would like to investigate how to program under mac and iOS, how to port C# applications to iOS using mono touch. Virtual machine is one of the solution, but I would like to install hackint0sh on the real hardware.

I'm developer in C/C++ and C# languages generally for Windows. But there is experience in mobile platforms (Qualcomm BREW, J2ME and Windows CE) and languages Java, Pascal, BASIC. Also there are some assembler knowledges to debug and analyze binaries. There is some experience in linux, sometimes I'm working in Ubuntu, I use it to crossbuild opensource projects to use binaries in Windows.

I'm ready to offer my programming skills to help the community. But I have a regular work so I cannot spend so much time for this.

Thanks,

Dmitry