Dryft

Dryft

I'm an IT Manager from Kansas that's used Macs in different environments since the mid 90's. I've always been interested in the hackint0sh concept (especially when it's time to fork out for a new Mac) but have never put in the effort to actually thinking about building one until now. I consider my general skill level to be moderately high, but I'm always learning just how much I don't know and striving to fill those gaps.

I don't really do any programming other than the occasional batch file or bash script. I know enough about perl and a few other interpreted languages to modify open source examples to suit my limited needs. I've worked with OSX since it's release (I think I still have my t-shirt from my universities launch event), BeOS before that, several flavors of Linux including SuSE, RedHat, slackware, and more recently Ubuntu. I also have the obligatory Windows experience and currently manage a small business network consisting of ~ 20 clients running on an SBS 2011 domain with internally hosted Exchange.