sltyler1

sltyler1

Where you are from/where you live.

Hey guys, I live in Wisc.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How long you have used a hackint0sh (if this is your first time, state that you are new to this).

I've tried it over the years, but never with this program. This was much more simple.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A brief summary of your experiences in hackint0shing (if any).

Just personal messing around trying to get it work.

What triggered your interest in hackint0sh

Well before I had a Mac I always wanted to try out the operating system. Now I test this out on my old Windows laptop.

Your general computer skill level

I'm above your average computer user by a bit, but by no means an expert anywhere yet.

List any technical experience you have in various operating systems and programming languages (if any)

Learning java, c++, and assembly at the moment in college. Tried out all the operating systems, linux the least. My best knowledge is in html, css.

If you have any talents/skills that you would like to offer to help the community (optional)

Not yet, but when I do I will be happy to help.

**sorry with bbcodes off tried to seperate :P