Intel HD 4000 Graphics

mick_kae

Hi,

I am currently trying to install an Lenovo 530 Hackintosh (ML 10.8.2). It fails, when it comes to graphics, so I assume the integrated HD4000 Graphics is the problem. I read in other forums, that there are fixes, but usually, they are related to the boot loader. Can I just exchange the boot loader or is there any advice, how to fix the issue?

Thanks in Advance

Mick

(Some infos to me: I work since 2 years with hackintosh , built a workstation as second mac besides the mac of my wife, i am an IT expert and usually work with unix, windows and osx, I am from Germany)

Just inject the device into your dsdt for now, we're working to improve the code we have added to chameleon for graphics enabler support, if you want you can PM me and I will send you a beta version of myhack with our latest improvements for you to test if adding the IGPU device data to your dsdt proves to be too difficult for you.

Hi,

I don't have a laptop, but I too am using the HD 4000 integrated graphics. I used the efi string injection method. Inserted the string in the org.boot.plist. Figure out the string for your motherboard and insert it.

I hope that helps

Enjoy!!