Trackpad on NP900x4c

lucataco

Hello,

Has anyone else had problems with the trackpad not working?

Im attempting to dualboot Mavericks and Win8 on my series 9 NP900x4c-A01US with an i5-3317U processor and, 8gb RAM.

I was able to make a usb stick with myHack(but it skipped step 10?) and got to the installation screen with flag GraphicsEnabler=No. The keyboard works but the mouse does not and I so I cant click on the Utilities menu to format the drive(my 50gb partition).

I think it has to do with the "extras" folder. I followed the steps in the guide but there does not seem to be step 10 that asks for your own extra folder. Thus, I replaced the folder on the usb with the bootloader folder that I downloaded for the "Samsung NP 900X3A (i5 2537M & HD3000)" With this mod I couldnt get past a black screen, even with PciRoot=1 and GraphicsEnabler=No.

Any ideas tips or help would be awesome! Thanks

What type of trackpad do you have? Synaptic, ALPS or Elan? If Synaptic check out the awesome main branch of VoodooPS2 by RehabMan, it has 3 and even 4 finger touch support, install it to extra extensions. If ALPS Google E6530 ALPS trackpad and install the kext to extra extensions. iDK much about the Elan

version