E6430 Flash Player not working!

cmb991

• Moderators

I got it to work!!!  I missed a step with replacing the 3 files if my processor is an i5-3440m, but now I can't get imessage or facetime to work.  It says an error occured when activating and facetime just says its unavailable everytime I call!

Congratulations!

Check troubleshooting guide by patel4prez here for iMessage fix, might even fix FaceTime too.

I got iMessage and Factime to work :)  Now I have to fingure out the last thing... Sound.  When I go to the sound preferences, it just says "Selected sound output device", it doesn't have any listed there.  I have no sound at all.  Any ideas?

• Moderators

I got iMessage and Factime to work :)  Now I have to fingure out the last thing... Sound.  When I go to the sound preferences, it just says "Selected sound output device", it doesn't have any listed there.  I have no sound at all.  Any ideas?

If you installed 10.9.2, you can get the new AppleHDA patch from Update on my guide for E6430

So just download that file and replace the existing one in Extra/Extensions/ ?  I just tried that, rebooted and still nothing. 

Also, is there anyway to get sleep to work when you close the lid and resume when you open it?

• Moderators

So just download that file and replace the existing one in Extra/Extensions/ ?  I just tried that, rebooted and still nothing. 

Also, is there anyway to get sleep to work when you close the lid and resume when you open it?

Did you add HDAEnabler=Yes to your boot.plist?

After replacing the file, you need to run myHack, select myfix (quick).

No, not able to get sleep with Lid close yet. Will update guide once I find a solution.

Jake Lo.. i have an E6530 and used your Exx30 AppleHDA since im running mavericks 10.9.2, sound works great but if i unplug and plug the headphones again the sound only comes from the laptop speakers.. i mean, the headphones don't work again.

This is a known issue ?

Thanks..