(Solved) D820 iNTEL 945GM-Black Screen

ssprod

Greetings fine folks.. been out of the loop for awhile, work and family has kept me busy. Just picked up an 820/iNtel 945GM and am in my 4th hour of trying to get this baby to boot to an initial install screen. Using  MyHack's method of a Lion 10.7.4 Retail USB, and using this sites D820 X3100 boot pack, simply booting off of the USB takes me thru the initial kexts load, then goes to a black screen. I have searched all of the forums on this site referencing this issue, and have tried numerous boot flags (PCIRoot=1,cpus=1, arch=i386, -f, etc.. ) and none of these options gets me past the black screen. I have disabled all suggestions in the bios including Btooth and Wifi.. still no go. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated! Keep up this amazing site boys, it keeps growing in popularity.  ssprod

I must have had my goggles on backwards... I failed to realize that this system only has a CoreDuo CPU. Is it possible to install SnowLeopard on this machine? Sorry for the confusion.

(Solved) With thanks to this post (https://osxlatitude.com/index.php?/topic/6334-solved-my-hack-with-snow-leopard-caught-in-a-catch-22/), I'm now running SnowLeopard successfully on my D820 Dual Core w/ iNtel GPU. Thanks!