Dell Inspiron 3x21-5x21 - post Clover installation issues

ashtree

so another trouble: after installation and second reboot screen shows normal mouse and some random-colored pixeled artifacts - nor normal  text neither post-instal menus

and working normal only with device injection  intel fakeID   (any from 01660000 to 0166000b). 

it is bad, because   injection  cannot results to full working hd4000 - with fake id it shows only 4mb memory.

changing of ig-platform-id cannot help - it worx only with yours start value (0x01660003)

your guide - is the only one that already let me start disk utility and install process and even

get the working maverick (but without QE/CI on hd4000) so help me please!

so another trouble: after installation and second reboot screen shows normal mouse and some random-colored pixeled artifacts - nor normal  text neither post-instal menus

and working normal only with device injection  intel fakeID   (any from 01660000 to 0166000b). 

it is bad, because   injection  cannot results to full working hd4000 - with fake id it shows only 4mb memory.

changing of ig-platform-id cannot help - it worx only with yours start value (0x01660003)

your guide - is the only one that already let me start disk utility and install process and even

get the working maverick (but without QE/CI on hd4000) so help me please!

Normally, it should worrk with only ig-platform-id and no fake id. Artifacts may be caused by recent version of BIOS? i don't own this laptop so I can't help you furrther.

I am working on a dell 17r 5721 with a core i7 processor and Hd4000 Graphics. I have followed the guide exactly multiple times and managed to get everything else working perfectly but can't seem to get the battery to display. Has anyone else ran into this problem or have any ideas where to start troubleshooting?