Latitude 5x30-6x30 Clover Install Guide sleep not working

driedger

Hi guys,

Ive been away from here for awhile, had been running 10.8 Mountain Lion on my E5430 successfully for a year and a half thanks to lots of help I received here.

I thought I would like to try upgrading to Mavericks, or Yosemite, but was worried about messing up my existing install, so I followed the excellent guide here by pokenguyen and everything went so smooth! It was extremely easy to follow, and almost everything seems to be working great. So much easier than last time!

I only have one major problem with my install though, and that is with sleep. The computer goes to sleep no problem, but when it wakes up, I see the desktop in a frozen state for about 2 or 3 seconds before it reboots. 

I was wondering if anyone else has problems with sleep, and how I might be able to fix this?

Thanks again!

I have the i7 and 1600x900 screen in my laptop. I upgraded it to 16gb ram, and am running off a hdd installed in a caddy replacing the DVD drive. I didn't think either of those upgrades should change anything related to sleep. When I get home from work tonight I will try replacing those kexts with the versions I have working in my ML install. <br />Thanks