Gigabyte Aorus X5 help

sklazola

Hey guys, I recently picked up an X5 with hopes to get the X7 installer and guide by a user named stitans on the system since the hardware's so close with no luck. I've got all the A7 kexts and config.plist to do my own clover build if needed as well as the SSDT and DSDT files from the A7 but also did a dump of my own hardware I could attach. 

Since the GTX 965M is relatively new and I can't really find it in another laptop I'm guessing that might be the issue, though -f -x and turning on the nvidia generic, edid and injector flags got me to where system processes were loading but it would never boot into a GUI.

I've attached the specs below - if anyone has any insight I would really appreciate it, still learning the ropes here

Processor
Intel Core i7-5700HQ 2.7 GHz (Intel Core i7)
Graphics adapter
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M SLI - 4096 MB, Core: 924 MHz, Memory: 5010 MHz, 348.10
Memory 16384 MB Dual-Channel, DDR3-1866, PC3-14900, 10-10-10-32
Display 15.6 inch 16:9, 2880x1620 pixel, IPS, ID: Panasonic MEI96A2, Name: VVX16T028J00, glossy: no 
Mainboard Intel HM97
Storage 2x Lite-On IT L8T-256L9G (RAID 0), 500 GB  Secondary: HGST HTS721010A9E630

Thanks for the help! I've attached the DSDT/SSDT dumps along with the extra output I got during the IASL command just in case it isn't normal in the DSDT zip. I'm using a prebuilt Clover package provided by another user that worked on the A7 but should probably do a custom build based on http://www.osxlatitude.com/edp/documentation/

Here's the link to the files and the existing DSDT/SSDT for the A7 used in the build, I can try using the Web Driver though usually I've seen that being done only after getting into the installer - fairly new to the Clover workflow but trying to catch up here!! 

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7qi2bbb2d7bzy25/AAAGK86FjFsfm3PBSF-MJAl4a?dl=0