Hello everyone, this is my first time on this forum and it's pretty interesting how thinghs work around.
To tell the truth I've never tried/experienced Hackintosh, so sorry for being noob.
This is my Laptop specs, it seems that the cpu and gpu are pretty close/same with the new Macbook Pro 2013 2.0 GHz (i7-4750HQ) quad-core Intel Core i7 Crystalwell with 6 MB on-chip L3 cache(15") +
Nvidia GeForce GT 750M with 2 GB GDDR5 memory. (15", 2.3GHz)
Model: Asus n550JV - 15.6 inch Full HD (1920*1080)
Ram: 8 GB LDDR3 - 1600 Mhz (Kingston)
Cpu: Intel I7-4700HQ Haswell
Gpu: Nvidia Geforce GT 750m (4GB)
HD: 1 TB (5200 rpm) (yeah I know, slow like hell)
More detailed info see in attachment.
I made a bootable usb with myHack 3.3 + changed kernel with custom one
10.9 Ivy Bridge-E & Lapic Fix Kernel
I have succeeded to boot in USB but unfortunately I got stuck at Pthread support aborts when sync kernel primitives misused
Made a new Bootable Usb using Clover together with the custom kernel + moded efi files. Installation started and succeeded.
BUT everytime I try to boot OS X, I keep rebooting after something like "uuid loading ....................................................................++++++++++++++"
So could someone please help me? Is it because my Smbios is wrong? And if it is, what should I do to get a good working one?
Succesfully booted in Mac Os X 10.9 ;D
- Wifi & bluetooth doesn't work. (bluetooth works rarely (20 % chance it works))
- Sound also doesn't work but it's fixable by moding with kexts etc. ( haven't connected with internet so is it possible that it will after connection 1* time?) (fixed sound)
- About, finder, configuration, wallpaper, live wallpaper, mounting all works perfectly.
- It's performing truth to be told butter smooth, and I booted with all cores (4). But it's working whole time on max speed (2.4 ghz) so that needs to be fixed or at least limited to +- 2 ghz so it would use less power & make less heat.
- Battery stats could not be seen (0% whole time) (fixed with patched kext)
- sleep doesn't work.
- shutdown, restart works
- Tried iMessage and App store, worked fine without internet (lol).
That's it, can't think or find another thingh to mention.
GUIDE for OS X 10.9 on Asus n550JV
(note this may not be detailed/complete enough to succeed):
- First make a usb stick with restore from OS X Mavericks (search google, it's almost same everywhere )
- Then make a clover bootable stick using Clover v2: https://mega.co.nz/#!csACCYwI!Cx-GC02... guide:
- Follow everything in that youtube vid exactly, because it could turnout differently if you don't
- Use these modded EFI files and overwrite/merge with EFI partition of usb (credit goes to my russian friend amocc
for his amazing work):
Another discussion on forum:
- Reboot system with usb plugged, check if USB LEGACY is on.
And get in bios/efi or whatever and change boot priority
for example UEFI: CLOVER boot should be the first one to boot.
- Clover bootloader will show up, go to Mac Os installer (or what it is called) and press space than go to without caches and press enter.
- Installer will show up, make a Mac Os Extended Journaled partition by going to Utilities than Disk Utility.
- Instal, REBOOT back to Installer (trust me).
IMPORTANT: Launch Terminal and give these command (change YOUR_Partition!):
cp /mach_kernel "/Volumes/YOUR_Partition/mach_kernel"
++++++++++++++++ THEN RENAME mach_kernel to mac_kernel --> mv mach_kernel mac_kernel
++++++++++++++++OR goto your folder of EFI bootloader(EFI-> CLOVER -> Config.plist) and change
mac_kernel to mach_kernel
- Reboot into OS X (not installer) using without caches.
- After configuring your system with username, password you'll appear on desktop.
- Now you'll need to use different kexts to fix several issues:
For audio go to this link:
Use the latest one, I used VoodooHDA_v284.zip
Than you should edit info.plist in VoodooHDA.kekst
___ Will continue guide...