Dell Precision 7510 Amd w5170m

ericarthurc

So I have my hackintosh almost done and running great! My problem here is getting graphics perfect. My system has an amd w5170m with device ID 6820 (that device ID is in the AMD4000x kext) and under AMD's website is a AMD m375x. I have full graphic acceleration the system just says the device is an AMD 7700 which is device ID 683F and also a desktop card. My system report does so Device ID 6820 though. Sleep is the only thing that doesn't work for me on this laptop. If I inject ATI I can only get boot with framebuffers ebi, gar, and OPM and the system thinks my laptop display is a external monitor. If I don't inject a ati or a framebuffer system report shows AMD 7XXX but the display says "Built in Display" and also the Mini Display and HMDI ports start working. This is freaking confusing?? And I can't get it working correctly! The goal would be for system report to show AMD m375x, the display would says "Built in", all the external ports would work and it would wake from sleep. I know its a long shot but no one seems to be able to help me!! Maybe some AMD7000.kext or AMD4000x.kext modifications would make this work. 

For reference sake I have switchable graphics disabled in my bios; if enabling that would allow me to use integrated and the dedicated correctly I would be down.