Need help with e5450 iHD

Artyom Astakhov

Hi everyone,

I am struggling with my Latitude E5450 booting up High Sierra with IntelGraphics injected. I've installed the system without injection and thought that when installed, the issue would be easier to fix, but it seems like anything is not working for me. I spent 2 days reading everything about Lilu and rehabs kext,  adding/removing them tried nomerous configs, bootpacks, in other words everything that was available in search. But every time I try to eject intel hd graphics I get KP.  I am using fakeID to boot system since now both inject/not injected doesn't work and causes KP.
Also audio and screen brightness doesn't work/adjust.

my specs:
I5-5200u 
Hd 5500 with 1366x768 display
Bios version - A19(latest on dell's website)

btw: on my VMware Clover configurator had "Fix headers" option but now on High Sierra and the same version of CC 5.1.3 I don't have it, which is weird.

I am attaching my efi folder(deleted themes folder to reduce the size of the attachment).

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance,
Art

EFI.zip

Hi Jake,
Thanks for replying.

I've deleted SSdt's, added AppleAlc removed alc293(the same one is still in L/E, shall I keep it?) replaced config to your and I am still having KP and no sound.

Are there any logs of KP or I can just attach the photo? attaching it now.

Thx!

IMG_20180630_205507.jpg

• Moderators

Strange, the date on the drivers64UEFI folder shows Feb2018, should be Jun2018

Reinstall Clover and de-select EmuVariableUefi-64.efi & OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

and select AptioMemoryFix.efi instead

If you have "Install RC scripts...", de-select it

Hi Jake, 
Thanks, but it seems like nothing changes. The system loads up to like 50% then screen blanks and KP, every time. I did everything you mentioned above - nothing. The same result. 
BTW after reinstalling clover and using your config boot options disappeared completely, so I had to use the default one that was preinstalled with clover and tweak it to match with yours. Anyway, it didn't help and I'm starting thinking about wiping the partition and switching back to windows :( 

Will try one more time now..