[SOLVED]E7250 - kernel panic

amyyas

[POST-INSTALLATION]

Hi, everyone i have  dell latitude e7250 . It's my firstime to try hackintosh.

When i try to install mojave on my laptop i got kernel panic i already try many solution add some kext on the efi/clover/kext but i also block on kernal panic.

Laptop specs:

Processor: i7 vpro 5600U 2.6ghz

RAM: 8 g

Graphic Card: Intel HD 5500

Stockage: SAMSUNG SSD PM851 MSATA 512GB

• Moderators

@amyyas

Since you didn't give more detail regarding the KP, I'll assume it's the DVMT Pre-allocation memory error.

Also don't know where you got your files, so I'll just have you try mine. Replace these into /EFI/Clover

If it still don't boot, then post the error and attach your Clover folder for review.

• Like 1

• Moderators

Replace the files I had linked here into /EFI/Clover

Remove these from /EFI/Clover/drivers64UEFI

• VBoxHfs-64.efi
  • OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi

Make sure you set BIOS to Load Default. Apply. Then change to UEFI / AHCI / Secure Boot Disabled / Legacy Option ROMs enabled

• Thanks 1

@Jake Lo

thank you a lot guy i'm really happy the installation is success...

Now the wifi is not working and when i close the laptop it will not sleep and i can't increase brithness.

and if i install clover on macOS partition should i replace the clover file you sent me ?

• Moderators

Probably you have an Intel Wireless / bluetooth Combo card which is not compatible. You'll need to replace it with DW1560 which is my recommended card for this model.

Follow the post install steps here

Install Clover to the drive and copy the Clover folder from your USB installer which has my files

or just replace the files I linked