Sojugarden and "MyHack" tool

spamaj

Hello, 

I'm not sure that I am posting this in right place, but you don't know if you don't try.

Many years ago, probably sometimes around 2012/3, I've heard about hackintosh and was currios about assambling one for my music studio. Search led me to http://myhack.sojugarden.com/guide/ and even to irc channel where I've got help and eventually my full opperating hackintosh 10.6 using MyHack 3.3.1 - wich I still have and it still working nicely. 

Unfortunately do all upgrades and changes during the years I feel that it is time to upgrade my hackintosh.

Sojugarden point me to this place, so first of all I wonder if it is correct, and second what happened to "MyHack" tool as I can not find any information about it here in this forum? Is it still usable or is it some substitution for it?

Thanks in advance, and I applogize if this is not the right place for my questions. 

• Administrators

Conti appear to have stopped all MyHack development after v3.3.1 in 2013. myHack last supports Mavericks, nothing later. From Yosemite onwards, you have to use the (now) well-known manual method. You'll find it referenced in all recent installation guides.